This document sets out what you can expect of us regarding how we look after your user information. We are users too, and share your zeal in wanting to keep what is private, private.
We seek to abide by the letter and spirit of the guidelines laid out by the UK Information Commissioner’s Office in the document 'Privacy Notices – Code of Practice'.
We will never share your user information with third parties for promotional purposes without your consent.
Nebula Labs Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 22/06/2017.
What we collectWe may collect the following information:
- Full Name
- Email address
- Browser/OS preference
What we do with the information we gatherWe require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think may be of interest, using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or postal mail.
SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What are cookies?According to Microsoft: "Cookies are a very small text file placed on your hard drive by a web page server. It is essentially your identification card, and cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. It is uniquely yours and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. A Cookies purpose is to tell the server that you returned to that web page."
What cookies do we use?In this section, we explain what cookies are used in the overall service we provide to our users, and how you can switch off cookies via a setting in your browser.
These cookies are only used by us, and the information they contain is not shared with anyone else.
List of services we use which use their own cookies:
- We use Google Analytics to understand general trends about our content and traffic sources: for example, where users come from, which pages are most popular, which sites provide most traffic and how our marketing efforts impact the amount of visits we receive. Google's statement about privacy is here: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
- We use Facebook Connect to allow you to share content via our platform without having to fill our your details - saving time and effort. Facebook's statement about privacy relating their Connect feature is here http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=229348490415842; and also here http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#anothersite
- We use Twitter button, Instagram and Pinterest which allow our users to more easily share the content they like on our website with their followers. The privacy policies can be found at - https://twitter.com/privacy, https://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/?hl=en, https://about.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy